Results-Driven Employment Litigation and Counsel
The law firm your business engages to represent its interests can significantly impact the outcome of your employment issue. With a knowledgeable lawyer who has experience in providing employment advice and in litigating on your side, your business can shield its reputation and strengthen its position in the marketplace.
At Simpson, Garrity, Innes & Jacuzzi, P.C., our attorneys offer quality representation backed by a proven record of success and concrete experience with all aspects of employment law. Our legal team, comprised of employment law attorneys working together, is prepared to handle even the most complex employment cases for large, mid-size and smaller businesses.
Focus on Risk Reduction and Litigation
- Our legal team handles employment matters involving long-range planning to prevent disputes, as well as results-oriented litigation defense in the state and federal courts and before state and federal administrative agencies. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our corporate clients in Northern California with cases involving a range of labor law matters, including:
- Harassment and discrimination defense
- Wrongful termination defense
- Wage and Hour case defense
- Human resources counseling
- Traditional labor services; collective bargaining
- Protecting trade secrets
- Avoiding/limiting wage overtime liability
- Training of supervisors and employees
- Employment law audits
At Simpson, Garrity, Innes & Jacuzzi, P.C., we have the resources, experience and skill to handle your employment case with professionalism and efficiency. If you are seeking risk reduction, we will draft or review company documents designed to protect the business. If you are engaged in a labor dispute that requires going to trial, we are prepared to use our extensive litigation experience to defend your company.
Whether you are involved in a wrongful discharge, wage-and-hour or other dispute, we have the ability to help. We are well versed in matters involving leave-of-absence requirements, drug testing, plant closures, union relations, affirmative action, privacy obligations, safety obligations and all facets of employment law.
Give Your Corporation the Legal Representation It Deserves
For more information about how we handle employment law cases or to schedule an appointment with our lawyers, contact Paul V. Simpson, Ronald F Garrity or Marc L. Jacuzzi online or phone our South San Francisco office locally at 650-615-4860. Our firm has received an AV Peer Review Rating* through Martindale-Hubbell.* Each of the shareholders has been named a 'Northern California SuperLawyer' by Law & Politics and San Francisco Magazine.
CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.